Thursday, February 11, 2010
Still No News
Still no test results yet from the hemodynamics tests. I called Dr. Fouad's office yesterday to see if they were done yet and also to ask what I ought to do when I get the sharp chest pains and have trouble breathing like I did over the weekend. They called back and told me the test results weren't in yet and that I need to go to the ER each time that happens...big bummer. I kind of had a feeling they might tell me that (hence my delay in calling them until AFTER I felt better!), but I was hoping they'd have another solution. I suppose I ought to be a good girl and follow their advice, so that will probably mean trips to the ER more frequently...not because I am worse but because I am actually going like they want me to instead of staying at home and being miserable. Thus far, my trips to the ER have been pointless, but maybe they can call Dr. Fouad from the ER and she can tell them what to do?? We will have to wait and see, I suppose. In the mean time, I can rejoice over a new baby in my extended family, the Floor's baby arriving safely this past weekend, another friend's pregnancy, and my "baby" reading an entire Little Critters book to me today! Blessings abound if we truly look for them, and today I am choosing to do so. God is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment