Friday, May 28, 2010

Busy Little Bees

I am happy to report that the nerve block appears to be working! I've been pain-free for about a week now, and the nausea is much-reduced. I've also been allowed to start back up on the Curves vitamins (for the B5, D and calcium deficiencies). As a result, I've been taking full advantage of less pain/more energy and the kids and I have been busy! Both of them are now out of school, so we've had fun at the park and in the backyard: them running around, me sitting working on my tan...hey that can be very tiring! I still need lots of rest both at night and during the day, but it feels sooo good to not be on the couch all day. It has also given Scott the chance to fill in for his old company here and there when guys are on vacation, giving him time in the "real world" and our family some extra income. Double blessing! We're praying for continued improvement over the next month, as I'd really like to return to work at the beginning of the school year if I'm to go back. Next week I will see Dr. Gladd, which I'm very excited about, as well as have my follow-up appointment with Dr. Fortin. Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment