Not a whole lot new to report hear on my end. I'm still waiting to get the green light from insurance to have my blood drawn for the mitochondrial labs. I have other labs that need to be done as well that I have been putting off in hopes that I could do them all at once, but I may go ahead and get them done this next week: my hair has been falling out since the beginning of June so that's what those labs are for. Lucky for me, I had a lot to start with, so no one has noticed yet except for me, but we are talking major hair loss at this point...I think I could knit a scarf or child-sized sweater from all the hair I've lost! The upside is, I can straighten my hair in just two layers instead of three; the downside is, there doesn't seem to be an end to this and I can't say I'm a fan. It could just be stress; however, my stress level didn't really go up at all (well, until about a week ago when I found about about the mito. thing!). Anyway, the summer is marching on here at our house and I can't believe that school starts up again in just a few weeks! I hope you are enjoying your summer and staying cool! Karin
PS For those of you who are tracking the Floor family, his surgery went well and he is recovering nicely. Praise God! His sense of humor is fully intact and they are updating their blog frequently: thefloorfour.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment