Thursday, December 3, 2009

Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, It's Off to the GI's I go...

The sharp stomach pain is back with a vengeance this week, so today I went to my GI, Dr. Barbish. He ordered an MRI of my pancreas, pancreatic ducts, etc (the test is called an MCRP? MRCP? something like that) which I had today and an endoscopy which will be on the 15th. It is so painful that I can barely eat or drink anything (even water is very very painful), but I make myself do it anyway so that I don't have to do to the hospital. The magic number seems to be four pounds. If I lose more than four pounds in a week, I think they will make me go there, so my goal is to stay above that magic number (or lie, which at this point I might be willing to do...after all, they really can't do much at the hospital to help me at this point). Please pray that the pain goes away and/or we find the source. Gotta run, Ryan is just ITCHING to play on starfall.com!
PS Swagbucks fans, don't forget that gift cards are on sale now through the end of the year, new one each day!! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment