Sorry for the long delay in posts, but last week was a blissful week of having Scott home all week, wonderful weather, and our 9th anniversary! It was so great to have him home and actually get to spend time as a four-some.
I'd planned on writing a long blog about all of the wonderful things we did together last week, but I am in so much pain right now that I can't really remember what we did last week. The extreme stomach pain that happens when I eat or drink anything (including water) came back yesterday. I thought I was just not feeling well due to a migraine Sunday night, but I realized last night that the pain only came after eating and it is continuing today. Once again, I feel pretty good until I eat or drink anything, then I am doubled over in pain. Please, God, take this pain away.
Please pray for Scott as he searches for a summer internship. He has an interview tomorrow in Van Wert, and has applied for a few here in town as well. Obviously, we would prefer one here, but we will be thankful for any he can get, especially if it helps lead to a job when he graduates. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment