Today, I found out that I am APPROVED for long-term disability! Praise God! That is a huge weight off of our shoulders. That basically means that I will get 2/3rds of my salary each month. Whew! It has been so difficult dealing with the short-term disability company (my appeal has still not gone through yet for that), that I expected this to be a much harder ordeal. I think God knew that I couldn't deal with two difficult insurance companies at the same time! Ha!
Tomorrow night is the Ladies' Game Night at church, and I am so looking forward to spending some time with my friends. I get very lonely some days, since I am used to being around lots of people all day. My two youngest nephews are being dedicated this weekend as well, so I am looking forward to a fun weekend if my body can keep up!
No comments:
Post a Comment