I'm getting ready to head to Kroger and WOW there are some good deals! I will post them all when I get home, but in case you are getting ready to go shopping, too, make sure you go to shortcuts.com to put e-coupons on your Kroger card, then go to smartsource.com to get printable coupons to go with it.
I also will be heading to the doctor today in hopes of getting a 3rd antibiotic. I just can't seem to kick this sinus infection/ear infections!
From EngineerADebtFreeLife.com:
Nintendo Wii deal + FREE Amazon $25 gift card
Posted by Money Savin' Momma | 9/28/2009 09:25:00 AM | amazon, popular | 0 comments »
Amazon is having a hot deal on the Nintendo Wii right now. They are selling the Wii for $199, PLUS you get a FREE $25 Amazon gift card! This means the price after gift card is really like $175. If you are considering purchasing the Nintendo Wii as a gift this year, you will definitely want to take advantage of this hot offer before it's gone! If you use the FREE Amazon gift cards you get from searching online with Swagbucks and rating websites with iRazoo, the Wii can be totally FREE!
Get the Nintendo Wii for $199 + FREE $25 Amazon gift card
Here are the details from Amazon: Get a $25 gift card with a Nintendo Wii purchase. To qualify, add a Wii console to your cart from September 27, 2009 to October 3, 2009, and you will get a $25 Gift Card in the mail up to 10 business days after your purchase. Must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com
No comments:
Post a Comment