
On Friday, I went back to my family doctor for a re-check of my upper respiratory infection. I was feeling pretty good until Thursday, and was thinking about cancelling it. Thursday, I woke up with a sore throat and by the evening my left ear hurt, so I didn't cancel the appointment. Good thing I didn't, as I have a double ear infection, sinus infection and pluerisy in my left lung. We are trying a different, stronger antibiotic to try and kick all of this. I've stayed away from Scott and the kids as much as possible and so far they are all still healthy. Ryan really enjoyed his first week at preschool and can't wait to go to the fire station for a field trip in a few weeks. He has homework this year, so he really likes that (I think he feels like a big boy now that he can do his homework while Katie and daddy do theirs!). The whole first grade at Katie's school went to Merry Lea Environmental Center on Friday, which was a big hit! They made apple cider, roasted hot dogs and marshmellows and learned about pioneer life. They even got to play with wooden toys that "Daddy and Uncle Daddy made in the shed when they aren't working the farm!" Not sure who Uncle Daddy is, but we heard a lot about him last night!
I can't remember if I blogged about this already, but I did get denied again on my -short-term disability. It sounds like we can appeal again, so we are waiting on the official letter of denial as it states what exactly the problem is. Enjoy your weekend, from the couch it looks like a pretty one out there!
PS I'm going to attempt to upload a picture. It's an old one, but we are having trouble with our camera software.
No comments:
Post a Comment